Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I can only get the slide menu to show anything…neither the dropline nor split menu show anything at all.

Module titles are errors, too.

Instead of appearing as my title “Interact”,

they appear like this:
    <span class=”ja-contentheading”>Interact</span>

Help?

http://classroom.quixoticpedagogue.org/

Menalto Friend

This looks really messy, i tried the template here and it worked fine. Can you try to redownload it and install on new?

BigSky Friend

I can, but for some reason, I have the same problem with the <span class=”ja-contentheading”> error in a number of the joomlart templates…as a result, I have.

In fact, the error on titles appears in Genista, Fagus, etc…every joomlart template I have.

This error does not occur in any other template I own.

BigSky Friend

No change when I download again and reinstall.

Menalto Friend

I just noticed another thing about the templates, the newest ones breaks up in ie6 if you have your site offline and view it as admin.

BigSky Friend

You know, if I released templates full of bugs every month, I’d actually be on the message boards or have the developers there to fix problems. That’s what professional template companies do. Of course, a professional template company wouldn’t be still have major errors on year old templates either.

Can I expect someone to actually offer assistance on this problem or not? If not, I am going to make a claim with my credit card company to get my money back.

I love all the talk of going to one template a month. It’s certainly not going to change the culture of sloppy work and inattention to detail that has characterized Joomlart’s work.

BigSky Friend

More of that awesome support.

Thanks so much for all the work you’ve done here. I mean, you’ve ignored my thread just like all the rest. Where else can I get that kind of service?

Menalto Friend

<em>@BigSky 41633 wrote:</em><blockquote>More of that awesome support.

Thanks so much for all the work you’ve done here. I mean, you’ve ignored my thread just like all the rest. Where else can I get that kind of service?</blockquote>
    You mean me?

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi BigSky,
    Your site can not be accessed at the moment
    <blockquote>The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://classroom.quixoticpedagogue.org/

The following error was encountered:

We can not connect to the server you have requested.

This means that:

* The server might be busy at this time.
    * The server is not reachable.

Please try later to see if you can go through.</blockquote>

Hung Dinh Friend

Currently you are using Teline, not JA Corona aren’t you?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum