Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I’d really like to see an updated version of some of the older JA templates (for Joomla 1.5). To ensure quality I would almost rather see updates to these instead of new templates. Please consider publishing updates to the older templates. Maybe it would be good to release these alternately with the bi-weekly new releases?

Specifically, I would like to see an updated version of JA Spica ( mostly because we’re using it 🙂 ). Let me know what you think.

Great job with JA Purity, by the way.

Thanks,
    Matthew Keefe
    http://www.gracecommunitybible.org (Joomla)
    http://www.matthewkeefe.com (WordPress)

Michael Casha Friend

As far as I am aware the team will be updating all the templates 🙂

rhand Friend

I hope so too. I am having quite some issues with Polaris and Rochea…

ezet Friend

I guess the templates are updated now, as they’re compatible with 1.5. I’d like to know thou, are there any/many new template features/optimizations available for 1.5 that these “updated” 1.0.x templates doesn’t use ? If so, are there any plans to fully update the existing templates?

matthew1234 Friend

The addition of the 1.5 features and making these older templates native to 1.5 is what I was referring to (instead of running them in compatability mode). Another member posted that JA Spica needs an update to the latest technology. This is where I really agree. Joomlart has made so many advances since templates like JA Spica were released, and I’d like to see some of these new features in the previously released templates. Creating version 2 of the previously released templates would be awesome and much appreciated. Because this would be a large amount of work, I suggested that JA release new versions of these templates on an alternating schedule with completely new templates.

ezet Friend

Thanks for clearing out what you meant in the original post Matthew, and I totally agree. I would love to see native 1.5 template versions of the currently existing ones, and I believe there is alot of others wanting the same. 🙂

ikuna Friend

Hi,

I really like JA templates. Unfortunately, it’s a hard work to convert from 1.0 to 1.5. I know JA is working on, but I’d like to see the Pollux migrated. Is the a kind of roadmap avalable somewhere ?

Thanks…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ikuna 16 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum