Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Would you please update it for 1.6
    I am waiting for so long.
    I have a very important project, what i can only manage in 1.6 and need exactly this template.
    Please help me in this situation.

TomC Moderator

Might I inquire as to what you feel you can only accomplish using J1.6 that you cannot accomplish with the current J1.5 version?

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@kbtobegoo 251266 wrote:</em><blockquote>Would you please update it for 1.6
    I am waiting for so long.
    I have a very important project, what i can only manage in 1.6 and need exactly this template.
    Please help me in this situation.</blockquote>

Hi,

I have checked and could see that JA Lead template is in the list of templates to upgrade for j1.6. However, it is difficult to tag a timeframe for its release currently as we are converting all our templates. Please keep eye on the blog as all releases will be announced there.

Thanks for your great patience.

kbtobegoo Friend

The Problem is: I need to place different Modul Boxes on each Content, so i need 1.6 cause its an integrated function.
    The second thing is the category – without section structure.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kbtobegoo 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum