Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Any update on the promised 1.7 version?

TomC Moderator

<em>@xenocast 282689 wrote:</em><blockquote>Any update on the promised 1.7 version?</blockquote>

Might I inquire as to what reference to “promise” you are speaking of?

Paul Massell Friend

I’d rather that you didn’t and just gave an update. I don’t want to argue just get an update.

TomC Moderator

<em>@xenocast 282706 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’d rather that you didn’t and just gave an update. I don’t want to argue just get an update.</blockquote>
    I have put in a special request to our JA Development Team for (hopefully) some information as to a possible update plan/schedule. I will update this thread when additional information is received (one way or another).

ekaplan1020 Friend

I too would also like an update as I purchased the JobBoard to use with my community site which is on a Joomla 1.7 site. Right now I have the jobboard under a subdomain running Joomla 1.5, but it is not integrated with the JomSocial on the main site because of the version difference. I am assuming it is not possible to link the board to the jomsocial in that scenario. Please let me know if either there is a way or if I am just going to have to wait.

Also, if it is a matter of custom coding, is that offered for a price?

Thanks!

Paul Massell Friend

almost a month later from my last inquiry. anything? And why is this marked as solved?

TomC Moderator

<em>@xenocast 288445 wrote:</em><blockquote>almost a month later from my last inquiry. anything? And why is this marked as solved?</blockquote>
    I have been told to keep an eye out this coming week . . . for what it’s worth.

Paul Massell Friend

another month… J!2.5 is now out. Any word from OZ?

<em>@TomC 289813 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have been told to keep an eye out this coming week . . . for what it’s worth.</blockquote>

davidg Friend

Buying this component has been the biggest and the most costly mistake i have ever made. Not only is the thing not working properly for me or apparently for anyone but its development cycle seems to be non existent.
    I purchased this component to install it on a clients site a while back ago and it was the biggest embarrassment i have ever had. I keep checking on almost a weekly basis the forums for updates to the next version but all i see is new people asking for an update with no solid answers. This component is the single reason i will not buy JA Wall or any other component, i just dont trust it to work.
    I see the last post on this thread was in Jan 25. and still no cutesy follow up. Joomla 1.5 1.6 & 1.7 have all stopped being supported by joomla, if the next jobs board is for any of these versions it will be a major upset to the entire joomlart community.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

It still has 36 major bugs open and it is being worked upon. The bug fixing is going slow and taking more than expected time. I wanted to release alpha version but the devs are asking for some more time, so that we can release a beta.. as alpha would be too crude to release out.

JB is on priority but it is also too complex and complicated. We would be releasing for 2.5 and then for 3.5 striaght. No version or support will be provided for Joomla 3.0 (short term release) due in sept this year.

Arvind

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum