Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

The Rasite template is really starting to annoy me, I have had it running a year and seem to be constantly fighting problems with it.

I finally thought I had it settled down again http://www.medboat.com but on logging in tonight on my laptop my logo had gone from the top to be displayed with the default RASITE in a grey band?

After browsing several pages it then reverted back to normal, this is not acceptable if a client visits it looks unprofessional and I need it sorting.

I have also noted a progressive slow down of the first index page, any reasons why, I am running 1.7 with recent updates, for me it seems slow overall but I have a rubbish connection!

KEVIN

kairey Friend

No reply, a painfully slow template and displaying incorrectly not what I was expecting when I paid for a service.

I like your templates but what happened to support, I don’t want to but will have to seriously consider moving to another supplier…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  kairey 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum