Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

<em>@anisjolly 114375 wrote:</em><blockquote>eh? which icon?</blockquote>

And now its gone lol, was a small joomla icon under the name of some users.

anisjolly Friend

maybe you’ve been marked!

oh oh – watch your back!!

lol 😀

anisjolly Friend

i’ll tell you whats weird – how this thread isn’t showing how many answers you’ve given in you profile summary on the left but in other threads it appears.

weird – innit?

bennitos Friend

<em>@anisjolly 114381 wrote:</em><blockquote>i’ll tell you whats weird – how this thread isn’t showing how many answers you’ve given in you profile summary on the left but in other threads it appears.

weird – innit?</blockquote>

Thats because this is the public part of the forum.

But marked???

*hides*

jsliao Friend

too many spam posts! lol

jwellman Friend

<em>@bennitos 114372 wrote:</em><blockquote>Btw Jess 8000 posts? thats not a forum thats a chat box lol.</blockquote>
    You are not accounting for the number of years we’ve been there! You stay with a forum for nine years and we’ll see where you are at. 😀 (Actually just five years with this PHPbb… Four years on the first one)

sunrise Friend

Hi Bennitos, Congratulations. Not only has it been 1000 posts, but good, great helpful posts. You’re a great guy and a big help. Keep it up!

sunrise Friend

<em>@bennitos 114383 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thats because this is the public part of the forum.

But marked???

*hides*</blockquote>
    I’d been wondering about that too, Bennitos. Never bothered to find out why. Thanks for the answer. Regarding number of posts, just noticed that I am only half way to the 1000 mark. You are way ahead! It is great to have people up ahead who can help lead the way!

shertmann Friend

congratulations bennitos is a good work indeed. lets drink a beer(virtual) for u:cool::cool::cool:

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  shertmann 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum