Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi!!!
    I have several things that I do not know how to solve.

1. DocMan is not working with the template. It does not look like it appears on the demo page. I added the pages in the Add-ons section, but still, it still does not work.
    2. In the Megamenu option I do not see all sections of the menus I have created. The menus are assigned to a user type that is not any of the ones that appear in the drop-down list.
      How can I solve that?
      Thank you very much!
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

1) Could you details the issue of DocMan here?

2) The megamenu configuration will follow the ACL of Joomla, with menu item accessed by specific user groups, you can select the associated group to view: http://prntscr.com/d7enfa

Regards

jomely Friend

Hi, thanks.

1) I want the Docman plugin, specifically the tree view, to look like the Demo page. But in my domain, with JA intranet and DocMan installed it looks like the first attachment.
    I have already configured in the template settings the styles of the Add-ons as can be seen in the second attachment.

2) The problem is that I have defined other types of access that do not appear there. It can be seen in the third attachment.

1. Captura-de-pantalla-2016-11-15-a-las-8.52.21
    2. Captura-de-pantalla-2016-11-15-a-las-8.53.49
    3. Captura-de-pantalla-2016-11-15-a-las-8.58.05
    Saguaros Moderator

How can I access DocMan page in frontend of your site? Could you send me the URL?

jomely Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Could you send screenshot highlighting the part in our demo site you want it on your site?

jomely Friend

In the demo, secction download, we have seen how doocman and JA Intranet working with a nice aparence. We want to have somethig like this.

1. Sin-título
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you change the menu item type? in Download page, our demo uses another type: http://prntscr.com/da7r5g

Or let me know the page you want the same as Download page, I will have a look.

Regards

jomely Friend

I think that the menu item type for look like the first attachment is Tree Table, no Filtered Table. Like this: http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#ja_intranet in Tree table.

1. Sin-título-1
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I realize that you’re using a newer version of Docman on your site while JA Intranet is ready for v2.1.5 only. And seems that Docman change the mockup a bit so you don’t see the same style as our demo.

Could you rollback and install v2.1.5 and wait for the update of our template for the new version?

jomely Friend

Thanks, but we cant rollback to v2.1.5. We will wait to update the template! ;).
    How long will it take to release the new update for fixing this problem??
    Ty.

Saguaros Moderator

To be frank, we’re working on the release of new JA Builder. We will continue the update once it’s done.

Please follow our blog post for update news.

Thank you.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum