Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have installed a quickstart version of JA Uber and we’re using the Bookstore template. I would like to know the following…

1. Where are the VirtueMart modules? Such as the Cart module, Products module, Categories module, etc… They don’t appear to be installed with the Quickstart??

2. How can we turn of the hover effect when viewing products? As shown in the following screenshots…

No hover

Hover

Please advise.

Thanks

TomC Moderator

Odd, the Virtuemart modules are generally installed as part of the installation process
    – and I do see that the VirtueMart component is installed and working.

Do you recall if, during the installation, you had the option of the various modules/plugins being installed?
    If not, what you can do is download virtuemart from the virtuemart website and install the modules/plugins yourself.

TomC Moderator

Odd, the Virtuemart modules are generally installed as part of the installation process
    – and I do see that the VirtueMart component is installed and working.

Do you recall if, during the installation, you had the option of the various modules/plugins being installed?
    If not, what you can do is download virtuemart from the virtuemart website and install the modules/plugins yourself.

romolo Friend

Hi @tomc,

Thanks for the reply. No I don’t recall having any option/choice for the VM modules during the installation.
    I will look at downloading and installing manually.

Can you also advise on the second question in this post? RE: The hover effect on VM products.

Many thanks

romolo Friend

Hi @tomc,

Thanks for the reply. No I don’t recall having any option/choice for the VM modules during the installation.
    I will look at downloading and installing manually.

Can you also advise on the second question in this post? RE: The hover effect on VM products.

Many thanks

TomC Moderator

Try This . . . .

Within file path —> /templates/uber/css/layouts/bookstore.css
    at line 100, modify as follows:

.com_virtuemart .books-view .bk-list .vm-col .bk-book.bk-bookdefault:hover {
    transform: none;
    }

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

Better ??

TomC Moderator

Try This . . . .

Within file path —> /templates/uber/css/layouts/bookstore.css
    at line 100, modify as follows:

.com_virtuemart .books-view .bk-list .vm-col .bk-book.bk-bookdefault:hover {
    transform: none;
    }

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

Better ??

romolo Friend

Thanks @tom C,

How can we remove the book cover effect? So products just display like a normal shop.

Thanks

romolo Friend

Thanks @tom C,

How can we remove the book cover effect? So products just display like a normal shop.

Thanks

TomC Moderator

<em>@romolo 494898 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks @Tom C,

Thanks</blockquote>

Can you be a bit more specific? :confused:

TomC Moderator

<em>@romolo 494898 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks @Tom C,

Thanks</blockquote>

Can you be a bit more specific? :confused:

romolo Friend

Hi @tom C,

It doesn’t matter now, we have moved from VirtueMart to MijoShop…

Thanks anyway.

romolo Friend

Hi @tom C,

It doesn’t matter now, we have moved from VirtueMart to MijoShop…

Thanks anyway.

TomC Moderator

Hopefully all’s well that ends well . . . . All the best with your continuing site development !!!

🙂

TomC Moderator

Hopefully all’s well that ends well . . . . All the best with your continuing site development !!!

🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum