Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hallo,

i still have the 500 Error Message-Problem but it seems that i must wait to new Downloadfiles from JA Lens…at the moment i work with 2 Browsers (IE Frontend & Firefox Backend), so i dont have the Error Message: Layout g not found.

But now i have 2 Questions to the new template, Questions where i dont find a Answer on the userguide and other posts…

First: How can i edit all the Pictures on the first Side / Starterside. The Joomlartpictures are in “quickstart – media – k2 – items – cache” but i dont know wich Picture belonges to wich category (like “sport” oder “movie” for example)? I dont understand the system of this Picturegallery or how i can manage this images…

Second: Can i change the color? The Template looks great, but i dont like the Pink Color. In some Templates (like Kranos for example) you have coloroptions…

Hope you Guys understand the imagequestion, sry. for the bad englisch. If you dont understand i will try to explain aggain.
    Please help me – thanks a lot!

ciptamedia Friend

1. Edit image in K2 items with root category “Demo Content”
    2. Yes you can, edit via CSS or change via source image if it it an image.

seeeule83 Friend

Hallo ciptamedia,

thanks for your fast answer. First my english-understanding is very bad and i am still “new” at Joomla & This CMS System…but i will give my best. 🙂
    To the first Point: I looked up in K2 Component at the Tab Called “Item” and at the Tab Called “Categories”. If i be in the Item Tab and go in a line – like “Sport” i also cant find the path or the Way to the exactly Pictures, but i got 2 Messanges if i go to “Image Gallery” and “Media”; I will posted a Screenshot.

Maybe i dont have a Plugin…? I dont know what to do.
    Hm… i think i need more Deatails to understand the system, also the same with the Colorquestion. I dont know how i can edit something via CSS…sorry :((

1. 1
    2. 2
    3. 3
    4. 4
    ciptamedia Friend

Point 1) Ignore this messages, you just need to replace image in “Image” tab.
    Point 2) Open all template css (template/ja_lens/css) and replace #DE3068 with color that you want (ex #e5e5e5)

seeeule83 Friend

Ok thanks i got it:

1 Point: It works – can change everything.
    2 Point: It works also, i can change the color but its not so easy, after colorchange i miss a lot of icons and there are some problems in the template..but thats a other question…:)

Thanks for your help!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  seeeule83 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum