Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hallo Joomlart Community,

i have 2 Problems/Questions where i cant find the right Answer or fix the Problem.
    Hope you Guys can help me:
    1. I will change the big words in the Template Kranos, for example “About Joomla” or “Item page”. Here are 2 Pictures how show you the exactly Position (the yellow marked area), where these Words are:

2. I donty know how i can edit the Contentslider/Gallery on these footer-area. I will change the Pictures of cause, and i will link the Pictures to other sites. Of cause i opened the Module, but i dont find a textarea or something else, where i can write the new url…like in the big slideshow Module on the Top of the Template. Here ist a Picture from this Place/Module i mean (yellow area aggain):

Thanks for your help and a good day to all!
    Regards:
    Seeeule83

1. 2
    2. 22
    3. 222
    chavan Friend

1.Go to Administrator -> Extensions -> Module Manager -> JA Masshead

In the JA Masshead Module you can change the title of all the pages

For your Reference attached this image

2. Those images are from the Blog page category , you can change the “Source From” settings to image folder in the Module Basic options Content Settings to post your own on it.

This is the Module used there Untere Gallery

Note: If you Find my Post useful please click on the Thanks Icon

1. masshead
    seeeule83 Friend

Hallo Chavan,

thanks a lot for your fast Answer!

Problem 1 is solved, thanks, now i can change the title of the pages.
    But do you also know, how i can change the page title from my Subdomain/JA Lens Template “Latest Shots” on the Startpage? Her i cant find a Module with the name “Ja Masshead” in my Backend.

But Problem 2 is still there. I dont find the Site/Category/Modul that you mean. Sorry my english is not so good…so i dont understand you on Problem 2. Did you mean that i can edit these images on the “K2 Komponent-Categories-Kranos Blog-Settings….” or do you mean a Module in the Extensions Module Manager. I know the Module “Untere Gallery”. But here i cant edit these images. So, where i can change the url to the sites, if somebody clicks on one of the images?

Thanks a lot for you help.
    Regards:
    Seeeule83

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  seeeule83 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum