Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

<em>@thatcomputerdude 126325 wrote:</em><blockquote>I do it because I felt they offered one of the topic products in this industry[/quote]
    In reading your posts carefully and slowly – as I have been . . . I assume you meant “top products” – correct?

<em>@thatcomputerdude 126325 wrote:</em><blockquote>]If you are going to spend so much time making long posts, could you at least make them accurate.</blockquote>
    Then perhaps you can enlighten the class as to why you are no longer going to recommend/promote JA to your developer acquaintances. Is it because JoomlART no longer offers one of the top products in this industry? If so, how are the products no longer of the quality/caliber you once believed them to be?

thatcomputerdude Friend

Are you really this ignorant in real life too? Im mean seriously, now many times can you possibly miss the boat?

I said if this continues, I’ll no longer promote their services.

Why is it so tough for you to fully comprehend my comments and continue to miss quote me?

I tell you what, when you promote JA on the same level as my company does, come talk to me. Until then, go ask obvious questions in other threads to show your skill level.

TomC Moderator

<em>@thatcomputerdude 126345 wrote:</em><blockquote>Are you really this ignorant in real life too? Im mean seriously, now many times can you possibly miss the boat?[/quote]
    Gee, I don’t know . . . How many times can you TRY to avoid answering simple questions?

<em>@thatcomputerdude 126345 wrote:</em><blockquote>I said if this continues, I’ll no longer promote their services. [/quote]
    Why … because the QUALITY of the product has somehow changed?

<em>@thatcomputerdude 126345 wrote:</em><blockquote>Why is it so tough for you to fully comprehend my comments and continue to miss quote me?[/quote]
    Why is it so difficult for you to admit that this is an issue of you being impatient rather than an issue of the QUALITY of the product?

<em>@thatcomputerdude 126345 wrote:</em><blockquote>I tell you what, when you promote JA on the same level as my company does, come talk to me. Until then, go ask obvious questions in other threads to show your skill level.</blockquote>
    I tell you what . . . when you learn to address an issue directly rather than try, in vain, to skirt the issue altogether – then come talk to me. Until then, go back to the third grade where those kind of antics are generally acceptable.

thatcomputerdude Friend

You don’t deserve my time to answer your questions. I already explained to you the point of this thread, the reason behind it and everything else ‘you’ need to know. When I address you directly, you can ask me questions and I’ll answer.

The Ignore feature is the single greatest feature on a message board. Good bye :laugh:

TomC Moderator

<em>@thatcomputerdude 126350 wrote:</em><blockquote>You don’t deserve my time to answer your questions. I already explained to you the point of this thread, the reason behind it and everything else ‘you’ need to know.

The Ignore feature is the single greatest feature on a message board. Good bye :laugh:</blockquote>
    TRANSLATION:
    I refuse to answer your question directly because I realize it would vindicate the accusation that my gripe is related to my personal impatience and not to the actual QUALITY of the JA product.

Thanks for playing . . . . Have a nice day.

😎

Phill Moderator

Where is the “put your toys back in the cot” emoticon when you need it.

mfcphil Friend

Tom stop winding the computerdude up

I understand your frustration in waiting for a delayed template, Hung did come out very early in the month in another thread and state that because they struggled so much last month to get an extra template out, at a time when issues were being raised with the IE8 updates, then they would struggle to catch up this month.

So we ask for a little patience this month…stick with JA they are worth it and will get there in the end. 😉

hanifahmed Friend

ITS HERE!
    JA Topaz – view the front page for the demo!

http://template15.joomlart.com/ja_topaz/

TomC Moderator

<em>@hanifahmed 126430 wrote:</em><blockquote>ITS HERE!
    JA Topaz – view the front page for the demo!

http://template15.joomlart.com/ja_topaz/</blockquote>
    Simple, versitile, universal . . . I’m sure there will be some who will say “it’s boring” or “looks like many others.”
    You know what, though . . . sometimes, less is more.

I’m not saying it’s necessarily a template that I will be able to use – but I’m sure there will be those who can.

mfcphil Friend

Thing is There was two templates out in April…well done JA back on track 😉

thatcomputerdude Friend

*quality of service

scotty Friend

In JA’s defence… they promised two templates per month. Technically both of these templates can come out on the last day of the month and still not be ‘late’.

I’m just baffled every month at threads the very same as this one demanding to know when the next release is going to be as if there were no other templates to use. :confused:

Phill Moderator

Ah but, all these developers have huge plans for projects they can complete in under 4 minutes using a template they nor their customers have seen.

mfcphil Friend

Oh my god….I been here years and have never been able to find that sarcasm button….

You guys are so clever 😀

mfcphil Friend

<em>@scotty 126496 wrote:</em><blockquote>In JA’s defence… they promised two templates per month. Technically both of these templates can come out on the last day of the month and still not be ‘late’.
    </blockquote>

If only people would save their complaints until May 1st 😉

JA will get two templates out to its members every month.

The first is about the 5th to the 14th
    The second is about the 21st through to the end of the month..

These dates are only a guideline!!!

JA are not breaking the law if they are running a little late,
    If JA is a little over they are still delivering what they set out to.

I’ve been away for a couple of months so I may be wrong, but I can only remember one occasion when they were late.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

This topic contains 35 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  mfcphil 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum