Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author

No one was complaining in this thread – it was simply to communicate with the company I pay for their services, and promote them.

It’s just a shame some can’t comprehend :/

TomC Moderator

<em>@thatcomputerdude 126660 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    It’s just a shame some can’t comprehend </blockquote>
    It is a shame . . . especially when some can’t seem to swallow their pride long enough to bring themselves to answer a simple direct question – regardless of the number of times it is asked.

😎

thatcomputerdude Friend

When you ask a question that directly pertains to something I have said, I’ll be happy to answer it. What I won’t do is waste my time answer questions derived from taking what I say out of context or twisting what I say – it’s a waste of time to try and correct you.

I’m sorry for upsetting you with the comments I made towards you, you obviously don’t like hearing constructive criticism. I’ve made a note of it so I don’t get you all bent out of shape in the future.

TomC Moderator

<em>@thatcomputerdude 126675 wrote:</em><blockquote>When you ask a question that directly pertains to something I have said, I’ll be happy to answer it. [/quote]
    It did … I did … and you didn’t want to answer it. That’s fine, but that’s the way it went.

<em>@thatcomputerdude 126675 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m sorry for upsetting you with the comments I made towards you, you obviously don’t like hearing constructive criticism. I’ve made a note of it so I don’t get you all bent out of shape in the future.</blockquote>
    No worries, I was never bent out of shape . . . In fact, the question I was asking you was constructive criticism.
    I still do not understand why you still will not simply answer my question. I suppose it doesn’t matter at this point.

mfcphil Friend

Think enough is enough for this post guys.

The question about the two post per month was answered.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

This topic contains 35 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  mfcphil 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum