Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

When I opened the ‘Content Manager: Items’ and tried to ‘sort’ the article (by using the Search Tools or by clicking on the Pagination links in the bottom) it makes an error, 403 Forbidden.

Is it something related to the folder permissions, how can I fix this error?

Thank you.

1. 403
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can provide me the admin login backend of your site via private reply. I will check it for you

Regards

riyazahmd Friend

Thank you Ninja Lead

May I know how can I privately reply you?

Regards.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Just add the credentials into your reply and flag your reply as PRIVATE reply: http://prntscr.com/dgb6cw so only you and Moderators can see.

Regards

riyazahmd Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I got the problem when I access Content Manager: Items backend of your site: http://prntscr.com/dh4q8x. I think you need to contact hosting provider and ask them to check the log file of your hosting and they will help you to fix this bug

Regards

riyazahmd Friend

Hello
    Here is the reply from the web hosting service providers:

"We cannot see anything in error log.
    This looks like some problem with permissions or some missing file in the CMS.
    Our suggestion is to try updating to latest stable version /we can see that there is available update/.
    Or try to contact web developer which has developer this system.
    From our side everything looks fine and we cannot find any problems.
    Our suggestion for permissions are 644 for files and 711 for folders."

-Would it be helpful if I do so?

Regards.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Please contact hosting provider of your hosting and ask them:

• All file on your site for permissions are 644 and all folders are 755

• And the user is working your source (/home/cinejadoo/public_html/) with full control permission

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum