Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I browsed to the bottom of the screen, and noticed that 815 people are eagerly awaiting the release of JA Xenia will be released on 19th Jan 07′.

Time left until release: JA Xenia progress: Setting up demo, testing and packaging….

At the most active today, 917 people were waiting.

Now there are 815 (103 members and 712 guests) all waiting for this template.

Will it be a crowd pleaser or a bit of a let down? My guess is a crowd pleaser, but then again, anything can happen, especially if people wait too long.

😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

Doug

imported_johnsta Friend

Been waiting since a little after 2 am this morning….

Thankfully I’m home sick and have nothing else better to do…

I LOVE JOOMLART!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

douglas Friend

hear ya…

Yes, I have been waiting, but I did get some sleep. I am eager to find out if this new template will resolve some outstanding issues I have with trying to use one of the 3 other templates I tried out, so I can get my site working properly without hacking the template code all over.

So bored waiting, that I installed 2 nifty little demo screen savers, and managed to get a few outstanding ‘THINGS TO DO” done on my TO DO list done while I have been waiting.

While I’ve been waiting I downloaded the entertaining FatB DeskMate screen saver, and the Tahni Deskmate screen saver and watched them run around my screen, doing their little antics. Now that tells me I am bored waiting for something.

http://www.oska.com/about_FatB.php – FatB is rude, but he’s entertaining, especially while your bored waiting for something.
    http://www.oska.com/about_Tahni.php – not too explicit, fun little screen saver.

Doug 😀 😀 😀

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  douglas 17 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum