Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I have seen some hotel templates by different clubs, however none is really good. I hope you’ll consider creating one.

mfcphil Friend

Do you have a screen shot of the type of template you are talking about?

roeland Friend

I found something I like, but I just don’t like the retro style. I am going to give it a try to design one myself. It is not that hard with all the resources available:)

mfcphil Friend

Good luck in your web building roeland 😉

sirajm Friend

Hotel template would be nice in modern design.

Hung Dinh Friend

Thank you for your request, although we have not had any fixed timing for a new Hotel template, it is certainly now in our priority

roeland Friend

I have several ideas of what it could contain, if you have questions or want suggestions please don’t hesitate to contact me!

didima Friend

Hotel , good idea like travel portal

issmt2 Friend

I just finished designing a new website template the other night for hotels. Its a unique website template in that no one else online will have it since I designed it myself. I see a lot of people out their on eBay selling these 10,000 templates for pennies which I as a web designer find offensive to the work and not to mention giving businesses a bad name in however buy them.

roeland Friend

<em>@issmt2 111047 wrote:</em><blockquote>I just finished designing a new website template the other night for hotels. Its a unique website template in that no one else online will have it since I designed it myself. I see a lot of people out their on eBay selling these 10,000 templates for pennies which I as a web designer find offensive to the work and not to mention giving businesses a bad name in however buy them.</blockquote>

So you are offended by template clubs in general? Or am I wrong in that assumption?

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@roeland 111784 wrote:</em><blockquote>So you are offended by template clubs in general? Or am I wrong in that assumption?</blockquote>

No, it is about the work spent by designers and the waste of a lot of people created that use such pre made templates and even get paid for the rubbish they make out of it, mostly looking quite horrible as when you compare how it looked in the demo….

drobciatko Friend

i would like too a hotel template, with photogallery from around the hotel, with aspect of tourism, booking …

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  drobciatko 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum