Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

i sign up today for one year and i was a little suprise and disappointed.
    I download Ja Fedora for Joomla 1.x look to the installation instruction and see only instruction for Joomla 1.5.

Then i try to follow the 1.5 instruction there was mention use the position “topsl” I check my 1.0 this position not there. The same with “catpopup”. I search around and find after 20 minutes that i have to added this menu position. Thats crazy why you not write it in the instruction!!

Then happy to have header and Login box i want to use for Module position 5,6,7 the module class suffix! In the instruction mention this template have:

_menu
    _text
    _hilite

i want use _hilite because i now this from Rockettheme and nothing happen. So i can use all suffixes nothing happen..

So I’am very dissapointed about this Installation instruction and hope i get some more information about my problems.

br
    Ralf

TomC Moderator

<em>@taiwi 66787 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,

i sign up today for one year and i was a little suprise and disappointed.
    I download Ja Fedora for Joomla 1.x look to the installation instruction and see only instruction for Joomla 1.5.[/quote]
    What are you having difficulty installing? Can you not simply use the Template Manager to install the template as you would any other template?

taiwiThen i try to follow the 1.5 instruction there was mention use the position “topsl” I check my 1.0 this position not there. The same with “catpopup”. I search around and find after 20 minutes that i have to added this menu position. Thats crazy why you not write it in the instruction!!

Do you know how to add positions within a Joomla 1.0.x environment? It’s relatively simple – I believe you click Site -> Template Manager -> Module Positions … and simply add the respective module positions in an empty field.

taiwi Friend

Thanks for the answer of course i know how to install the Template that is also not the Problem, only that it was not mention in the installation instruction to create certain Module position.

I only express my disapointment because i also have an Account at Rocket Theme and come to Joomlart to have simple and fast loaded Templates but the documentation are really not sufficient.

still i have the problems with the Module suffix. And another error i found that Joomla admin Area using in the Template manager the CSS Template template_css.css but in the page there use template.css. So also here i must find by myself why changes in the CSS not effecting the page. So and that i never expecting this before that by template what is published in April i still need cover bugs!

br
    Ralf

mj1256 Friend

tht css error was supposed to be fixed in the original downloads

MODERATORS –> PLEASE FIX THIS IN THE ORIGINALS

as for the class suffixes the format is

-hilite
    not
    _hilite

taiwi Friend

No i check the CSS Files and see that _hilite correct is but only work in left and right module position.

But left also not really because always have the Menu Icon:

#ja-col1 div.moduletable h3,
    #ja-col1 div.moduletable_menu h3,
    #ja-col1 div.moduletable_text h3,
    #ja-col1 div.moduletable_hilite h3 {
    background: url(../../images/red/symbol.gif) no-repeat 0 6px;
    }

#ja-col2 div.moduletable h3,
    #ja-col2 div.moduletable_menu h3,
    #ja-col2 div.moduletable_text h3 {
    background: url(../../images/red/h3r-bg.gif) no-repeat right center;
    }

So i make my own CSS classes…

br
    Ralf

mj1256 Friend

than this is the only template out of all the templates that uses the _ hilite instead of -hilite

seeing all my sites work with -hilite, I cannot be swayed

Menalto Friend

Did you manage to solve this? if so please mark this as solved, if not and you still need help please post here again and include your joomla version, template verison and a description of your problem if different from before.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Menalto 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum