Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Everyone, Here is something about it:
    The website offers an pay per use service which means if customer pays
    $600, 150 times uses of our service
    $200, 40 times uses of our service
    $120, 20 times uses of our service
    $35, 5 times uses of our service
    $8 pay per use

Basiclly we offer customer different combos of our price packages. And user can redeem their points from their subscription if they have one.

Is there anyway I can do this by Joomla? Any current payment system support this feature? Please help. Thanks

Menalto Friend

For Joomla 1.5 you can check out Joomsuite or what its called. Amember can maybe do the job, both costs some money. Amember is for both 1.0.xx and 1.5
    AEC can also be an option to take a look at, this add on is free if i remember correct.

The thing here would be to log each user each time they use the service and have a countdown on it i guess.

canadatom Friend

Hi Menalto, thanks for your information, they all have paid subscription services, I am not sure they have a credit redeem function, something like joomlart.com. Thanks

Menalto Friend

The credit redeem is a part of Vbulletin, and for subscriptions its amember. Its a mix and match.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Menalto 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum