Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

My site is live so I don’t want to paste my link here, There are white horizontal lines appear just underneath User 1, User 2 and Top modules? How do you remove it? This issue only appear in IE8 (I am using Windows 7). IE7 and FF are fine. Please see attached screenshot

I can see this issue also in joomlart.com demo site, take a look at this link – http://www.joomlart.com/templates_demo.php?template=ja_corona

I know this is something to do with template CSS file but not sure what to look for, it is matter of knowing how here, can anyone help please?

I would like to get help from JA Staff + Mod/Admin, if possible, but as it says on their site – FTP details and Joomla login details are required to get help BUT why would I would want to post such sensitive details in this open forum???

or can anyone help please? . . .

1. Lines-Issue
    bennitos Friend

I just tried the demo page with IE8 and i dont see the problem on your screenshot.

The information you post in the required help from JA is confidential only JA staff can see them all other people on the forum wont be able to see it.

If you can only post the url of your site there then i can see what is going on, OR you can pm the url to me.

With Regards,

Hieu Nguyen Admin

My fault, it seems ok now. Thanks for the reply anyway

jreimer Friend

I have seen it in my site as well. Any solution for this?

Hieu Nguyen Admin

I got this issue before because my screen size on the actual IE was not correct, hold on to CTRL and scroll your mouse either up or down, you will understand what I mean.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Hieu Nguyen 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum