Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I love this template fixel. So I created a demo because I am interested in buying it but I can’t figure out how it works. Hope you can help me out.

1) The only positions I see for all the squares/images are home-1. When I published the Adv1 and Adv2 modules they showed up next to each other but of course I don’t want them next to each other. How can I pin a certain position for square for an Adv?

2) How do you connect one of the images/squares to the shop? Is it possible to connect one of these positions to a comm?

3) When people click on an image that represents an article they first see a popup, not the actual article. Is it possible to skip this step?

4) I also like to have ads in the articles. Is there a way to set the template for articles?

Please help. I am looking forward working with this.

tfosnom Friend

When you join the club and gain members access to the forum and user guides then we can explain how to do all that stuff.

simplesite Friend

I was hoping to get answers before I buy the template. I think it’s only reasonable. When you go and buy a car, you get a test drive for a reason. They don’t tell you to buy the car first.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi guys,

1. Currently, the Homepage in demo site, we use ‘home-1‘ position. But, in fact, we provide additional positions so that you can select to add into home grid: home-1, home-2, …, home-9.

2. It depends on the module you used which contains the image, you can add link for image then it will redirect your desired page.

3. Yes, in template manager in backend, we provide option so that after you click an article, you can open in a popup or open details page of article directly.

4. It depends on the adv you want to add, if it’s a module, you can put the position that adv module assigned inside an article: http://docs.joomla.org/How_do_you_put_a_module_inside_an_article%3F
    http://www.ostraining.com/blog/joomla/loadposition-loadmodule/

Hope this helps.

simplesite Friend

Thanks. It helped.

I bought the template and I installed it but now I don’t see it in the template list.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

How did you install this template? using quickstart? If possible, pm me URL & admin account of site you’re working on, I will check for you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum