Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

<em>@cerntauri 51987 wrote:</em><blockquote>I not use it at all yet, its just sample installed for testing purpose, among many others templates. When I’ll find an appropriate template, I’ll certainly purchase it to have full advantages of licensed user (updates, fixes, etc)
    </blockquote>
    How are you able to use a “sample install” if you’re not a licensed member?

The solution to your issue is very simple. As soon as you become a licensed member and obtain the template legally, you can post your inquiry within the Edenite section and you will receive the assistance and support you need.

😎

cerntauri Friend

Its just tryout version, for testing. Just curious, how called this template module position where top horizontal navigation module reside? ‘Top’, ‘Header’? Anyway, it uses own logic.

TomC Moderator

I wasn’t aware that JoomlART offered “tryout ” versions.

Again, the solution to your issue is very simple. As soon as you become a licensed member and obtain the template legally, you can post your inquiry within the Edenite section and you will receive the assistance and support you need.

😎

cerntauri Friend

No, although I can achieve the desired results by module manipulation, this is not convenient template.

TomC Moderator

<em>@cerntauri 52100 wrote:</em><blockquote>No, although I can achieve the desired results by module manipulation, this is not convenient template.</blockquote>
    Not convenient because you can’t figure something out, or not convenient because you don’t want to join the club,
    obtain the template legally and benefit from Community Support/Assistance?

😎

cerntauri Friend

The template itself is good, but I just don’t like that Main Menu is linked with top horizontal navigation menu, so it duplicates of each other. This is by design, so I can no leave Main Menu on left position without duplicating it on top horizontal navigation. This is not rational.

TomC Moderator

I’ve already explained to you several times that the solution to your issue is very simple and you do not have to leave anything anywhere. Not sure why you are not listening.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum