Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

For now I have taken the site offline.

For some reason even if I have all of the pages set to “registered” they are able to be accessed by the public. Can someone please check and see what is going on with the permissions to the site?

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Which thing you are looking for permission ? In basic if you use registered permission than only logged can access that thing.

But now your site in offline. If i have login with your provided administrator account . It’ll no meaning.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Ninja Lead Moderator

JA Mendozite template is working T3v2 framework, I’m so sorry about this, but T3v2 framework did not support ACL setting that’s why you see it did not work when you set the page to “registered”

We only support to fix bugs on T3v2 framework version and not develop new feature on that but we have been developing new T3 framework version, support ACL setting and you can see all features from here

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum