Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

This issue is weird as I tested carefully with several server but this issue doesn’t happen. Seem that it occurs in your server hosting specific.

I just applied the same solution as above by replacing:

$featuresBackground = 'background-image: url("'.$featuresImg.'"); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: auto auto; background-position: center center;';

with:

$featuresBackground = 'background-image: url('.$featuresImg.'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: auto auto; background-position: center center;';

and it works now.

Saguaros Moderator

This issue is weird as I tested carefully with several server but this issue doesn’t happen. Seem that it occurs in your server hosting specific.

I just applied the same solution as above by replacing:

$featuresBackground = 'background-image: url("'.$featuresImg.'"); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: auto auto; background-position: center center;';

with:

$featuresBackground = 'background-image: url('.$featuresImg.'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-size: auto auto; background-position: center center;';

and it works now.

jessehunt Friend

Great, thank you. It looks good now. I will try this myself for any future issues such as this.

jessehunt Friend

Great, thank you. It looks good now. I will try this myself for any future issues such as this.

Saguaros Moderator

You’re welcome and Have a nice day!!!

Saguaros Moderator

You’re welcome and Have a nice day!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum