Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Anyone?

Anonymous Moderator

Sorry we overlooked your thread last week by accident. The support team is looking into your issue now, they will reply here very soon. Pls stay tuned.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Does this happen after you update / install something on your site?

ssinha Friend

Hi Saguaros, we rebuilt the site with the latest Joomla and Teline V versions. Then we imported the sql files of the site that we had as a backup before upgrading the site. Before the upgrade, it was working just fine.

Thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

The issue happens after upgrading Joomla or template? You can share ftp account also so I will take a look.

ssinha Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ssinha Friend

FTP info sent privately. Thanks Saguaros.

ssinha Friend

Guess everyone forgot about me… 🙁

What happened to the tech support here?

Saguaros Moderator

I’m working on it, kindly wait.

Saguaros Moderator

It due to this 3rd party module: raxxo All-mode which calls jQuery and caused the conflict, Joomla already has this jQuery, don’t know why they call it also.

Kindly take a look and let me know if you need further helps.

ssinha Friend

Thank you, Saguaros. It’s working. Well, sort of. Still has some glitches.

I used to have 4 images in 3 slides for a total of 12 articles but since upgrading, the image does not resize automatically to make room for 4 articles on each slide after I change the setting in the backend for # of leading articles from 9 to 12 and # of columns to 4 to 3. Instead, it creates two rows – 3 images on first row and 1 image on second row which looks quite bad.

I would like it to be addressed but if it would take another 10-12 days for someone to look into it, I would rather leave it alone as it’s not that important. I can leave the setting for leading articles to 9 and # of columns to 3 as it is now. Not a big deal.

Thanks again for your help. Have a great week.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Pls create a new topic for this question and share screenshots highlighting the part where the issue can be seen and include credentials also, we will check for you.

Cheers!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

The topic ‘ACM gallery module not changing slide numbers’ is closed to new replies.