Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi

I would like to change the style of the slideshow to the one illustrated below. Is this possible in the charity template?

I don’t think I can just use the uber demo code but I’m unsure how to get this style into the charity design.

Could you help with this please?

Many Thanks
    🙂

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Here is documentation to use ACM Module in other templates .
    Hope it helps.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Hope it helps.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Hope it helps.

SiteWeavers Friend

ACM is already installed in the charity template so my question is if I install the module again will it remove all the current charity ACM settings or just add to it?

Many Thanks
    🙂

SiteWeavers Friend

ACM is already installed in the charity template so my question is if I install the module again will it remove all the current charity ACM settings or just add to it?

Many Thanks
    🙂

SiteWeavers Friend

Many Thanks
    🙂

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    If its already installed in that case u need to add the all the files of the ACM layout that u want to add in your template as given in the above documentation.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    If its already installed in that case u need to add the all the files of the ACM layout that u want to add in your template as given in the above documentation.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello

SiteWeavers Friend

Thanks for your quick reply pankajsharma.

Okay, so I have the uber acm folder open and can see the following folders:

css
    js
    less
    tmlp
    config

The uber slideshow example I want to use above is called ‘style1’ so do I transfer the following files?

less/style-1.less
    tmpl/style-1.php
    tmpl/style-1.xml

Do I need any others as the charity template has the .js and others already installed? Or do I need to combine them?

Thanks for your help

SiteWeavers Friend

css
    js
    less
    tmlp
    config

The uber slideshow example I want to use above is called ‘style1’ so do I transfer the following files?

less/style-1.less
    tmpl/style-1.php
    tmpl/style-1.xml

Do I need any others as the charity template has the .js and others already installed? Or do I need to combine them?

Thanks for your help

SiteWeavers Friend

css
    js
    less
    tmlp
    config

less/style-1.less
    tmpl/style-1.php
    tmpl/style-1.xml

Thanks for your help

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello You need to copy the
    ACM style folder in the template .
    example

copy the folder: templates/uber/acm to your Joomla template folder: your_site_root_folder/templates/your_template/acm.
    As your site template already containing ACM in that case you just need to copy the ACM style folder of slideshow.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello You need to copy the
    ACM style folder in the template .
    example

copy the folder: templates/uber/acm to your Joomla template folder: your_site_root_folder/templates/your_template/acm.
    As your site template already containing ACM in that case you just need to copy the ACM style folder of slideshow.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum