Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone,

i have a ACm slideshow module on my main page, and it works fine for all sizes of screens but the smaller one (e.g:iPhone). it resizes the images by crops on the left size. i end up having the left part of my images as full images, I’d rather have them cropped from the center

Is there a way to do this simply?

Cheers

Tim

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Share your working site url here and illustrate the issue in screenshot . so i can check this issue on your site.

Jacques de Palmas Friend

hi,

here is the screenshot on regular screen size:

the image from the slideshow is fine, centered

the screenshot from the iPhone:

on this one, the image isn’t in the center but more on the left

you can check the website here: http://www.marylistimothee.fr
    user: password:

cheers

Tim

Jacques de Palmas Friend

hi,

cheers

Tim

Jacques de Palmas Friend

hi,

cheers

Tim

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    First Do not share your site admin user pass on public post , always use Private message to send admin details .
    For the issue add the below code in custom.css

@media screen and (max-width:480px) {{.owl-carousel .item .slider-img{width: 100%!important;}}

Clear cache and check .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    First Do not share your site admin user pass on public post , always use Private message to send admin details .

@media screen and (max-width:480px) {{.owl-carousel .item .slider-img{width: 100%!important;}}

Clear cache and check .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello

Clear cache and check .

Jacques de Palmas Friend

Hi, it works correctly but is effective for the whole website not just for the slideshow. I end up with some unwanted design.
    Can i pinpoint just the slideshow ?

Cheers

Tim

Jacques de Palmas Friend

Hi, it works correctly but is effective for the whole website not just for the slideshow. I end up with some unwanted design.

Cheers

Tim

Jacques de Palmas Friend

Cheers

Tim

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi can u send me the admin details via PM , so i can check your site front end , last credentials that u posted public post , not working .
    also let me know the issue with last code , as the code is for the slideshow .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi can u send me the admin details via PM , so i can check your site front end , last credentials that u posted public post , not working .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum