Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

How do I ad a new module position to JA Trona so I have a rolling slide show at the top like the option within JA Labra theme?

Anonymous Moderator

Dear geekyartist,

please open index.php file in templates/ja_trona folder, at about line 144, find following script:

<?php
    $spotlight = array ('user1','user2','user5');
    $topsl = $tmpTools->calSpotlight ($spotlight,$tmpTools->isOP()?100:99.9);
    if( $topsl ) {
    ?>

and change to:

<?php if($this->countModules('flowlist')) : ?>
    <!-- BEGIN: TOPSPOTLIGHT -->
    <div id="ja-flowlist">
    <div id="ja-topsl">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="flowlist" style="raw" />
    </div>
    </div>
    <!-- END: TOPSPOTLIGHT -->
    <?php endif; ?>

<?php
    $spotlight = array ('user1','user2','user5');
    $topsl = $tmpTools->calSpotlight ($spotlight,$tmpTools->isOP()?100:99.9);
    if( $topsl ) {
    ?>

Next, go to administrator, install mod_jaflowlist module (you can get this module from JA Labra quick start) . And then, go to extensions -> module manager, edit the flowlist module, select flowlist postion for this one.

Note: To config the JA flowlist module, please view JA Labra – Userguide

Save changed and then go to the main page to check changes.

Hope it helps.

geekyartist Friend

I have made the changes to the index.php as you instructed. But not seeing any difference.

I am not using the JA Flowlist module but I installed it anyway. I am using the JA Slideshow module. I still can puplish to user1, user2 and user5 and still works with the code mod’s but the module positions are still located in the header section and not below in the top part of the content section as with the Labra theme.

If I publish to tops1 or ja_flowlist position nothing changes.

Not sure where to go from here?

Thank you

PS… you may want to look at my live site. I have the slide show running there and it is the same way on my test server after making the changes… http://xanluna.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  geekyartist 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum