Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I need 3-4 module positions on the lower half of the home page with equal separation to publish news feeds.

In Extensions>Templates>ja charity>Layout it shows module positions for positions 1-4 and positions 5-8 but these do not seem to be active on the home page. How do I take advantage of these and publish my modules there?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Your Home page using template style Charity Home that is using Home-1 layout .
    It does not contain spotlight position . But you can add it .
    Go to file “/tpls/home-1.php” in template “ja_charity”.
    Add spotlight-1 block code

<?php $this->loadBlock('spotlight-1') ?>

<?php $this->loadBlock('spotlight-2') ?>

Here > http://prntscr.com/8mes4h

You can change the spotlight block order above or down (mainbody-home-1)as per your needs .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Your Home page using template style Charity Home that is using Home-1 layout .
    It does not contain spotlight position . But you can add it .
    Go to file “/tpls/home-1.php” in template “ja_charity”.
    Add spotlight-1 block code

<?php $this->loadBlock('spotlight-1') ?>

<?php $this->loadBlock('spotlight-2') ?>

Here > http://prntscr.com/8mes4h

You can change the spotlight block order above or down (mainbody-home-1)as per your needs .

bvrettski Friend

Thanks you.

It would be nice to have some ability to manage positions built into the template. That would make it much more flexible and customizable for the novice user.

bvrettski Friend

Thanks you.

It would be nice to have some ability to manage positions built into the template. That would make it much more flexible and customizable for the novice user.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can change the module position from Template options > layout .
    But in case different layout use different positions you need to do it manually as i suggested above .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can change the module position from Template options > layout .
    But in case different layout use different positions you need to do it manually as i suggested above .

bvrettski Friend

This worked perfectly and thanks for the help.

I’d like to be able to add a header above the list of ALS newsfeeds like the other modules have. Any suggestions. I have no idea how to add it above 4 modules and make it match the others.

See attachment

bvrettski Friend

This worked perfectly and thanks for the help.

I’d like to be able to add a header above the list of ALS newsfeeds like the other modules have. Any suggestions. I have no idea how to add it above 4 modules and make it match the others.

See attachment

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This is not header is module heading of the module ID: 104 that is designed for This type of module you can open the module and check the settings .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This is not header is module heading of the module ID: 104 that is designed for This type of module you can open the module and check the settings .

bvrettski Friend

So it is possible for me to add a header to that module if I understand correctly?

bvrettski Friend

So it is possible for me to add a header to that module if I understand correctly?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    this is not the header . Its module Title and does not work same on different modules . You need to do custom work and edit the correspond JA ACM module layout files to add extra parameters . Like here

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    this is not the header . Its module Title and does not work same on different modules . You need to do custom work and edit the correspond JA ACM module layout files to add extra parameters . Like here

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum