Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I am working on a website for a client and we like the Fagus template alot. I purchased an extension called FrontPage Slideshow and I would like to use it prominently at the top of the home page. I have a few problems with it, though as far as positioning is concerned…

1. The Slide show does not fit in modules left or right. They are too narrow.
    2. The slide show does not fit in the Top position. The news scroller module is too narrow also.
    3. There is no module position between the Top position and the main content window. And there is no module position that is the entire length of the web page.

Can you show me how to add a long position between the Top position and the main content area? This position would need to be the width of the entire page and not just a module position.

OR

Can you show me how I can add the slide show module directly into the Top position, resizing that position and removing the content to the left of that module?

The url is http://yaguchikarate.com/index.php
    I have place the slide show module in the Top position to show you what I am trying to do.

Thanks!

Robert

Menalto Friend

You can try to change this in the css file:
    #ja-topsl .ja-newflash .moduletable {
    padding:30px 20px 30px 400px;
    width:480px;
    }

To:

#ja-topsl .ja-newflash .moduletable {
    padding: 0 20px;
    width:100%;

This will change the newsflash position to full width of the template.
    You might need to change the height of it here:

#ja-topsl {
    font-size:115%;
    height:180px;
    }

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Menalto 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum