Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I had successfully added vimeo and tumblr icons to the sociallink module by modifying the link (with the addthis code) and the social-ico file.

This was working great with the default pink theme. Now that I’ve switched to blue the twitter icon still shows up, but my two custom ones do not. Switching back to the default theme restores them.

Any help would be very appreciated as I cannot find where whatever I need to change is.

Thanks!

Katie.

1. Social-Link
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@kturner 423871 wrote:</em><blockquote>I had successfully added vimeo and tumblr icons to the sociallink module by modifying the link (with the addthis code) and the social-ico file.

This was working great with the default pink theme. Now that I’ve switched to blue the twitter icon still shows up, but my two custom ones do not. Switching back to the default theme restores them.

Any help would be very appreciated as I cannot find where whatever I need to change is.

Thanks!

Katie.

</blockquote>

Did you changed the icon file for the blue theme ?
    Please try this
    add the icon file here
    _templateja_fixelimagesthemesblue/icon file .
    and here
    _templateja_fixelimages/icon file

compile less to css from template manager .
    let me know if it helps

chavan Friend

create custom.css file using this tutorials http://t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-customization#custom-css

Add this code to custom.css

#social-link-block .addthis_32x32_style .at15nc.at15t_vimeo{
    background-position: 0 -240px !important;
    }

#social-link-block .addthis_32x32_style .at15nc.at15t_tumblr{
    background-position: 0 -300px !important;
    }

kturner Friend

Thank you so much, dropped that file in the templates/ja_fixel/css and now it’s working brilliantly!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kturner 10 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum