Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

Don’t know where this add to cart is coming from but it is displaying out to the left of the page.
    Only happens in Mozilla

Can view at http://www.flagdisplays.getrheel.co.nz

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
    Kiwidesign

kallan Friend

I believe the problem lies with the feature products module.

I would be really gratefull for some help figuring out how to fix this issue.

Thanks
    Kiwidesign

cuongvq Friend

Hi kallan! nice to help you.
    Your site have Add to cart module & Add to cart button. I don’t know your problem in button or module?

kallan Friend

The problem is in Mozilla on the home page of the site. On the left hand side of the screen you can see the Add to cart text (I have a wide screen). The add to cart buttons are all showing in the correct place.

I will upload a pic for you to see what I mean.

kashxo Friend

Hi Kallan,
    This is just a trick from our Design Team to remove the text of “Add to Cart” button from VirtueMart.
    You can get rid of this text by modifying this css code. Please open your file ja-vm.css and go to line 10:
    <blockquote>a.addtocart {
    background:transparent url(../images/button-addtocart.gif) no-repeat scroll left bottom;
    display:block;
    height:30px;
    text-indent:-2000px;
    width:90px;
    }</blockquote>
    Change the red text to:
    <blockquote>a.addtocart {
    background:transparent url(../images/button-addtocart.gif) no-repeat scroll left bottom;
    display:block;
    height:30px;
    text-indent:-9000px;
    width:90px;
    }</blockquote>
    will make it disappear from viewport
    Hope this help 🙂

kallan Friend

Yip that was it – thanks alot for the assistance.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kallan 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum