Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello guys,

adding columns at the right – not left.
    It looks like it is an easy question for you… but I havent found the answer at this moment.
    I dont know where to setup if my category content is going to show the 2 different columns, just one, or nothing.

At moment, you can check in my site http://www.balder.com.br under technology menu “cheetos” is the category that i’ve created (and I dont know how to add the 2 columns at right) and “Personal Tech” is the prefab template category.

Thank you.
    Thiago

questbg Friend

Hi Thiago

You got the QuickStart package installed, this is a good start!

It looks like you have not created any articles in the ‘Cheetos’ category? Try this (create a new article) in this section and publish to see the change.

If there are still problems with the right columns, then we can help!

tguarino Friend

Hello questbg and thanks in advance for your quick reply.

I just added an article to this category. You can check now.

Just to let you know, I am pretty in doubt about this because I really didnt realize what I need to change. On the Industry section, and business category, I have posted the same article…. but ifor this section/category I did it in another way… I just changed the category and section name already created in the quickstart pack.

for cheetos category, I have created another category and compared with the business category and I realized that I am not looking at the right place. It is not a option on the section or category manager… I think…

I appreciate your help.

Thank you again.

questbg Friend

Hi tguarino

Have you added your new section in JA News module?

In Admin go to the Module Manager, open JA News and make sure your new category is listed here:

Check the ID number in Category Manager then add it to this list, then it should display on the front page.

I hope this is it!

Best Wishes
    Chris

tguarino Friend

Hi questbg,

Thanks for you reply.
    In JA News module I have selected to group by section, not by category. And the section which this category belongs is listed on it.

Should I try to group by category? Can I assign the same color to more than 1 category?

Best,
    Thiago

tguarino Friend

I just tried to group by category and I have included the category that is not behaving like the other one at the same section…. without success.

Sherlock Friend

<em>@tguarino 113283 wrote:</em><blockquote>I just tried to group by category and I have included the category that is not behaving like the other one at the same section…. without success.</blockquote>

Dear tguarino !

You can do it following way below :
    – Go to admin >> menus >> magazine menu >> you select technoghy >> Business Tech >> Cheetos menu
    – On right panel , you set columns number from 1 to 2.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum