Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Greetings,
    I would like to be able to have two modules displayed side by side to the right of the logo on this template. My understanding is that the only way to accomplish the “side by side” placement of modules is “side by side” module positions.

On the JA Rasite template there is the ja-search module position to the right of the logo. How can I go about adding another module position there are well, say a “ja-search2” the the right of “ja-search”?

I found this thread, but I’ve searched all the files in the JA Rasite template and cannot find the file that contains the <position> tags.

Help…please and thank you!
    Neale

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>I’ve searched all the files in the JA Rasite template and cannot find the file that contains the <position> tags. </blockquote>

The file is in the templates folder and is called TemplateDetails.xml

Which version of Ja_Rasite are you using ?

NealeShour Friend

Pavit,
    Thanks for the reply. Joomla 1.6.1 and 1.0.0 Beta…. and based on your prompting to check versions, I think I will update all to the latest (J 2.5 with latest template) and then post again if I am still stuck on the additional module position.
    Thanks again,
    Neale

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  NealeShour 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum