Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Initially I tried to overcome this issue with the K2 extension by creating new items etc, but it hasnt solved the problem of publishing content to the body…

As I understand it, the body tag is not a module position in the Rasite template therefore modules cannot be added to it from the back-end, however i just need to know what is the easiest way to I can add content to the body div in Rasite?
    At the moment I have to avoid the body as I cannot find a way to publish to it, very annoying! And ideas? thanks

uniquebiz Friend

bundledesign;182178Initially I tried to overcome this issue with the K2 extension by creating new items etc, but it hasnt solved the problem of publishing content to the body…

As I understand it, the body tag is not a module position in the Rasite template therefore modules cannot be added to it from the back-end, however i just need to know what is the easiest way to I can add content to the body div in Rasite?
    At the moment I have to avoid the body as I cannot find a way to publish to it, very annoying! And ideas? thanks

Articles themselves can be added to the body position that’s what it’s for, why is everyone mad bent of having modules everywhere? If it’s that big of a problem create a few more module positions outside the body area above or below it and use them.
    Shannon

bundledesign Friend

Thanks Shannon, I think I just may need a bit more practical experience in order to get a hold on the do’s and donts of template work…

valdez79 Friend

<em>@bundledesign 182178 wrote:</em><blockquote>Initially I tried to overcome this issue with the K2 extension by creating new items etc, but it hasnt solved the problem of publishing content to the body…

At the moment I have to avoid the body as I cannot find a way to publish to it, very annoying! And ideas? thanks</blockquote>

If i understand well, I think if you publish the content in the position

content-mass

you solve your problem.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  valdez79 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum