Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anyone else having any trouble trying to add a form to an article using this template?

This should be the first line of my form:

<form action=”process.php” method=”post” id=”advForm” name=”advForm” class=”form-validate”>

But when I save the article the ‘action’ part of the above code disappears! The below is how the code looks after I have saved the article:

<form method=”post” id=”advForm” name=”advForm” class=”form-validate”>

FYIs, I have set my user editor to ‘no editor’ and I have used the same form on other templates previously without any problems, it’s just when I try to add this form to the Trona template that I get an issue. :confused:

Thanks

Anonymous Moderator

Dear cbridges,

I have tried to add your script to an article and it worked.
    I am using Trona template.

Maybe there is a problem with your editor.

cbridges Friend

What could be wrong with my editor? How could I solve the issue? Re-install the editor??

I am happy that it works for you… It doesn’t for me!!!!

cbridges Friend

No worries about replying, had the problem solved for me elsewhere.

Just incase there is anyone else reading this thread that has encountered the same/similar issue here is the link that helped me solve the issue:

http://docs.joomla.org/Why_does_some_HTML_get_removed_from_articles_in_version_1.5.8%3F

Cheers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cbridges 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum