Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi, i am new to Joomla and i wanted to know how do i add or activate Forums on my site so that there is a link on the home page named FORUMS and the user can go to Forums upon clicking it (i have added the Forum Link Button in the menu through admin section – but what next), i am using JA Utahia, Please advice/help, Warm regards: Sanjeev

swemmel Friend

Danjeev,

When you install Fireboard as forum, you can add it to your menu as component.

Kind Regards,

Peter.

sanjeevgogna Friend

Hello Peter

THANKS A LOT, I was able to integrate Forums on my site, You have been of such a great help, And i even added guestbook, and a weather module. Warmest Regards: Sanjeev

novabk2000 Friend

I am a newbie and i want to ask if there is any tool to convert DB from phpBB to Fireboard? My J is intergrated with Fireboard. Thanks a lot.

ErikThorsen Friend

I don’t think there is such a tool. You could try to search on the extension.joomla.org website. Otherwise I am sure you can find some cheap programmers willing to do this on Joomlancers.com. There are some really talented people over there.

Michael Casha Friend

I would suggest looking at the developer’s website

swemmel Friend

Hi Novak,

Just take a look in the Fireboard forum. Here is a thread where they have a script that do the job for you. http://www.bestofjoomla.com/component/option,com_fireboard/Itemid,38/func,view/id,4368/catid,6/limit,12/limitstart,12/

It is not an official one as far as I could see, but I know the FB-team is working on it.

Kind Regards,
    peter.

Michael Casha Friend

Thanks swemmel

novabk2000 Friend

Thanks a lot, bro. It is really helpful for me:) 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  novabk2000 17 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum