Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone,

I have a WoW guild website (dont judge me!!!) and have used the powered by wowhead tool tip module to get a pretty mouseover tooltip effect for items: example page with it working.

But it didnt work with fireboard so I added the following script to view.php in the default template and it worked perfectly too:

The script from wowhead:

<script src="http://www.wowhead.com/widgets/power.js" type="text/javascript"></script>;

Everything is still working fine for the articles and general joomla modules, but on the fireboard pages it is now no longer working.

Its currently included in both the sanadine/header.phpand the default/view.php pages, and I cant understand whats going on.

Any help on where to stick this code would be really, really, really appreciated…

The template is brilliant and well worth the money!

Many thanks
    Laura

Anonymous Moderator

Dear sersii,

When i have gone to your link, i saw that an error:
    Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:Could not connect to MySQL

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum