Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello All.

I would like to add two more module positions to the right of the “top” position. So I will end up with 3 modules in a row (33% ea.) instead of the “top” and the random pics.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Dave

Menalto Friend

Check your PM

kallan Friend

Are you able to post the answer here so that others who want to do the same thing will be able to find the answer.

Thanks heaps Menalto – I appreciate the help you give.

Kiwidesign

Menalto Friend

I could do that, but something happened to my PM’s here,seems that i cant send anyone, and neither receive……….

kallan Friend

thats no good – i’ll send you a test pm to see if you get it.

Kiwidesign

Menalto Friend

I just deleted some messages here too and i got yours now, so if anyone have sendt me a message and didnt got any answer please send again:)

DaveVelde Friend

Can anyone help?

hariskouk Friend

Hello i would also like to know how i can do that !!!
    Could you please help me!?

Thank you!

kije Friend

I’ll add to that, I would like to know how to do this also. Please post.

rmatthews Friend

<em>@davevelde 28993 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello All.

I would like to add two more module positions to the right of the “top” position. So I will end up with 3 modules in a row (33% ea.) instead of the “top” and the random pics.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Dave</blockquote>Hi, I would also like to know how to do this. I only need a single module position, but it would be very useful. Can you please post the answer to this?

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  rmatthews 16 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum