Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

JA Sulfur needs some additional userX module positions to be available right beneath the JA_CATSLWI position (right above the body area).

This seems like a pretty big oversight that hinders the templates usage for other components (like Mosets Tree, where I would like to put certain modules right above the body to be displayed).

Also, the Login Module should have been integrated nicely above the search box so that users can easily figure out how to log off.

If anybody has already done some of this on their let me know…I might have to and do this on my own since the other threads related to the problems with the JomSocial template have pretty much gone unanswered.

TomC Moderator

Can you not create the needed module positions yourself?

Omar Ramos JAEC

Duh…I mentioned that was what I am probably going to end up doing in my last sentence…

I just thought I’d mention it because it’s not like JA to forget to add extra module positions up top.

Plus, having the login module custom-styled and placed in the top-right helps usability quite a lot I believe…I will look at one of the other recent templates and see what code I can copy to bring that feature into JA Sulfur.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Omar Ramos 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum