Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi guys! Where can i find the div with the "address" field content? I need to put a in only one word from the text in it! From the frontend, with firebug, i did it, but i cant find where (what file) that code is. Is there a way (with firebug or such) to find out in what file from the server a specific code is? Below is a SS to show what i mean!

PS – firebug says the path to CSS is – html body#bd.bd.fs3.com_contact div#ja-wrapper div#ja-container.wrap.ja-mf div.main.clearfix div#ja-mainbody div#ja-main div.inner.clearfix div#ja-contentwrap.clearfix div#ja-content.column div#ja-current-content.column div#ja-content-main.ja-content-main.clearfix div.contact.clearfix div.contact-info-wrap div.contact-info-inner div.contact-address address span.contact-street – but i dont know is what file is this

Also, how can i change the speed of the slideshow animation in the front page?

Thnks!

1. SS001
    2. SS002
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I am not sure about the change you want to do in the field since its added from the backend of Joomla .You can find the code in /html/com_contact/contact/defaul_address.php file .

aluduarte Friend

sry, used the <.strong.> and it aplied on the text instead of showing! lol

I need to bold 2 words, as its showed in the pic. already checked in there but could not find the text to use the <.strong.> as i did in the firebug (also showed in the ScreenShot)

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    you site is in Offline mode , kindly send me a temp . super user details via Private reply and illustrates the description in the neat and clean screenshot that u want to change .
    So that I can check your request .

aluduarte Friend

Hi Pankaj! I edited the topic, and put the login info you asked, as uploaded i better explanatory image of my problem! Thanks for the help! Im also having a problem with the CSS when i change the laguage to arabic, as i put in this topic:

https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/css-going-crazy-when-going-to-arabic-language-ja-zite-template/

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can not apply the style only to one word since address fields of Joomla do not allow the tags in it .
    You can apply the style on full span using style classes .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum