Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

What is the AddThis code use on for followus position? I can only see this and doesn’t work on my site.

<!– AddThis Button BEGIN –>
    <div class=”addthis_toolbox”>*</div>
    <!– AddThis Button END –>

And where is the top-2 position, I can’t find in the dropdown list. Do I need to enter it manually? Screenshot: http://awesomescreenshot.com/0ec1tl50c5

Regards,
    Joseph

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi Joseph,

For AddThis code to work, please change the editor to None and paste the code from Addthis to Social position.
    This position is required for other followus to work.

If you do not use the Social position, you can add these to script to tplsblockhead.php file (at bottom)
    <script type=”text/javascript”>var addthis_config = { };</script>
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”//s7.addthis.com/js/300/addthis_widget.js#pubid=ra-523d4894767843b5″></script>
    (change the pubid to your correct id)

For the top-2 position. It is an unused position. We intent to add the language switcher position to top-2, but we have not.
    You can add any module position there if you want. It is an T3 spotlight function, you can customize to any position as you wish in Layout (backend)

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Wall Crasher 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum