Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I’m not sure exactly of what did you change on your site? But you can find the layout of mod_articles_category module from both files

templates/ja_teline_v/html/mod_articles_category/grid.php
    templates/ja_teline_v/html/layouts/joomla/content/link/default.php

Besides you can give a screenshot and illustrate details in it for better understanding .

Regards

kevinburk Friend

I want to change the size of the thumbnails when they display in the modules in the MegaMenu. See screenshot.

1. screenshot
    kevinburk Friend

I’m still waiting for a response to this issue and one other issue. It’s been more than 24 hours since anyone has replied.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Yes, it is mod_articles_category module, if you want to change the image thumbnail from mod_articles_category module, you can change it from: templates/ja_teline_v/html/layouts/joomla/content/image/intro.php file

Regards

kevinburk Friend

I don’t understand PHP. How can I adjust the size of the image thumbnail? There doesn’t seem to be anything in that file that specifically sets the size of the thumbnail image.

The image size would be a CSS property somewhere, wouldn’t it? This shouldn’t be a template file issue, it should be a CSS issue.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

If you only want to change the size image and does not touch the PHP code, you can apply the CSS style below to your site

Open templates/ja_teline_v/css/custom.css file and add new rule

.category-module ul.grid-view .link-item .col-media {
        width: 30%;
    }
    .category-module ul.grid-view .link-item .col-content {
        width: 70%;
    }

Regards

kevinburk Friend

Thank you — that’s what I was hoping to do.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kevinburk 7 years, 9 months ago.

The topic ‘Adjust Size/Layout of Article Blog Thumbnails in Mega Menu’ is closed to new replies.