Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I am wondering how I could go about removing the border from the Header portion of my template, but keep it for the rest of the site. In looking through the css files, I’m thinking think that the border is set in a global “ja-wrapper” css rule – so I am wondering/hoping there is a way to remove the thin/solid border from just the Header, but keep it for the rest of the body of the site.

Here is the url for my work-in-progress –> http://www.musicians-marketplace.com/index/php
    Again, I want to remove the border from the top Header – above the main horizontal menu.

Any thoughts, suggestions, css fixes?

THANK YOU !!!

TOM

🙂

TomC Moderator

Anyone ??

:((

instantinlaw Friend

Hi Tom,
    You do know that the link you posted is dead don’t you?
    I think it should be…
    http://www.musicians-marketplace.com/index.php
    Anyway, you got me on this one. Maybe someone else will be able to help.

TomC Moderator

syntax error on Tom’s part – you’re right, it’s supposed to be .php, not /php.

There was a suggestion on the Joomla Forums to simply create a new div for the Header and put/transfer all of the functions into it … but the way the Xenia II index.php file/layout is configured, I’m very nervous about messing with the Header for fear that I’ll lose all of the functions within.

Perhaps someone will check in a possible solution – perhaps one of the JA Designers themselves.

:-[

instantinlaw Friend

Hi
    you can always save a backup of the file you are about to edit in case you mess it up. Just name the file filename(or whatever).php.bu after you copy it. In fact you should be saving backups anyway, you never know when something might get really messed up, especially with all the mods you are doing to the site.

TomC Moderator

As I am making a whole slew of modifications to the base template, backup is something I am definitely doing, believe me.

🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 17 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum