Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Does anybody know how to adjust the size of the left margin in the Teline II template? It looks to me like there is a 20-30px buffer for the entire template (menus & content) on the left side. I’d like to reduce this buffer size in order to utilize more of the space.

Any ideas?

assadniang Friend

If you go to the Teemplate menu and edit Telline II, you can set it to widescreen or auto,

ralley Friend

Ya, this wasn’t really what I was asking about. Rather, I am interested in finding out where the buffers are in the template that push all of the menus and content over about 30px from the lefthand side of the browser window.

TomC Moderator

<em>@ralley 51240 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ya, this wasn’t really what I was asking about. Rather, I am interested in finding out where the buffers are in the template that push all of the menus and content over about 30px from the lefthand side of the browser window.</blockquote>
    I am thinking that it would be within the relative css file(s) for the either the mainbody or container for the tempalte.

assadniang Friend

True, it should be in the .css file, try to play with that ( margin) and always refresh the page after you change the css, otherwise you wont see the changes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  assadniang 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum