Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am trying to change the size of my logo wrapper in my JA Droid template (url: http://198.57.247.163/~vpfg2013/). But when I make the changes in the respective CSS file, the logo gets pushed to the bottom of my header and off-center. How can I increase the size of the logo/wrapper, and keep it centered? Any help is appreciated!

Mike

pavit Moderator

Hi

Your logo image appear to be centered right now

<blockquote>But when I make the changes in the respective CSS file, the logo gets pushed to the bottom of my header and off-center</blockquote>

Please explain which types of changes are you tryng to do ?

Also please disable the css optimization from template manager so we can better identify location for changes

michaellawson Friend

Pavit,

The logo as it is, is the default size. When I tried to alter the size of it (in /t3-assets/css_3ff16.css file):

/* Line 41 */
    h1.logo a
    {
    background-color: transparent;
    background-image: url(“../templates/ja_droid/images/logo.png”);
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    background-attachment: scroll;
    background-position: left center;
    background-clip: border-box;
    background-origin: padding-box;
    background-size: auto auto;
    display: block;
    width: 302px;
    height: 93px;
    }

the logo size increased, but it pushed the logo down to the border of the main menu. thanks.

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>(in /t3-assets/css_3ff16.css file)</blockquote>

T3 assets folder is the folder where optimized css files are temporary stored, so it’s not the right file to edit

From your template manager disable the css optimization and clean your JaT3 cache then edit the /templates/ja_droid/css/template.css file

After you made all your changes on the file, enable again the CSS optimization.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum