Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Was it the template that did this or did I mess up somewhere because my “Soccer Headlines” is no longer on the spot where it used to be by default.

The order on the right should be (from top to bottom): 1. Headlines, 2. Advertisement, 3. Writers

How do I edit this so that it goes back to its original position above the Advertisement?

Edit: In case you visit the website, I’ve just changed the text to “Basketball Headlines.”

pavit Moderator

Hi

From your backend go to module manager ( Extensions =>Module Manager) on the left side filter modules for position-7
    Then click on the order as showed in the image and change the order of your modules

1. Screenshot_16
    cebusportingclub Friend

<em>@pavit 431741 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

From your backend go to module manager ( Extensions =>Module Manager) on the left side filter modules for position-7
    Then click on the order as showed in the image and change the order of your modules
    </blockquote>

I’ll have to keep this parked, the website today doesn’t look right and changes to it will have to wait. Thank you though for the tip, but I won’t be able to try this out until the website goes back to normal.:laugh:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cebusportingclub 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum