Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi

Downloaded template on localhost.

After installation, it wont allow entry into administrator module .

Keeps saying ” wrong user name and password

Reinstalled 3 times ..same problem.

The normal site access is working except it does not allow access as administrator.

Very strange

Hung Dinh Friend

What is your URL Patrick?

Hung Dinh Friend

Forgot that you mentioned it is on your localhost. I ll cross check this issue for you when I get up in the morning πŸ™‚

aekilon Friend

I have same problem ><

Its just because when you load the quickstart information it loads the users registered on the demo site. In other words we would need the password for the superadmin account on the demo site to access our own admin panel.

visualweb Friend

I had the same problem.

So, what I did was access the database and change the email address on the admin account from “webmaster@joomlart.com” to my email account.

I then opened up my site normally, and used the “Forgot Password” option on the front page of the site.

Just follow the directions from there that the site gives you.

Hope this helps. πŸ™‚

aekilon Friend

That would be ok, but both myself and OP have it installed in localhost for the moment. πŸ™

vtxrider Friend

Same problem. Can not login what so ever…..:mad:

portalro Friend

I have the same problem, I create a new Super Admin on my mysql DB and i canΒ΄t to connect in the administrator.

yjobcreations Friend

i had the same problem mr. hung dinh.

i thought i was the one who was mistaken so i installed again and again until i decided to visit the members area forum hoping for a topic, and that which other members might also experience.

anyway, i will be waiting for your reply and suggestion on this thread, i know this will be resolved soon, even if it means downloading a new quickstart.

Khanh Le Moderator

Please login with password ‘admin’ for username ‘admin’, then change your administrator password. We will fix this problem in the next release.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Khanh Le 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum