Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

This is a weird problem. I have just upgraded a site to Joomla 3.3.4 from 2.5 and I installed purity_iii along with the T3 plug-in and the plug-in is active.

[/I][/I]When I go to the Extensions->Template Manager and go to edit purity_III – Default (or a copy–it doesn’t matter), the screen that loads has only the Details tab (with almost nothing on it), the JA Purity III tab (showing only the Article Info Datetime Format setting) and the Menus assignment tab.

I actually did this upgrade on a backup copy of this very site and it worked fine. I have tried re-installing, uninstalling and then re-installing, clearing caches, etc. to no avail.

I even went out and got the latest T3 plug-in version and installed that. Still no change.

Any thoughts? I want to start moving this site over to a JoomlaArt template and purity iii is my “get started” template before buying one. But for now I am stuck.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    >>>>>>>/I][/I]When I go to the Extensions->Template Manager and go to edit purity_III – Default (or a copy–it doesn’t matter), the screen that loads has only the Details tab (with almost nothing on it), the JA Purity III tab (showing only the Article Info Datetime Format setting) and the Menus assignment tab.

<<can you add a screenshot of your problem and add your problem details in it , i am not able to understand the problem at this moment .
    if you wish you can PM me admin details so that i can check it for you.

+purityIII is currently not compatible with Joomla 3.3.4 , as you there is not much time gone when joomla3.3.4 is released. Please for its update for joomla 3.3.4 .
    Download a fresh quickstart of purityIII or install latesr purityIII template on Joomla3.3.3 .
    As you mentioned you upgraded you joomla from 2.5.x to 3.3.4 . Please cross check its installed successfully .
    Also you need to check your extensions compatibility before update to joomla3.3.3 .

Hope it helps you .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum