Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

My web group and I started having login problems yesterday with one account not being able to log into the back end. We deleted the account and created a new one and it still couldn’t log in. This morning I tried logging into the backend as administrator and I recieved the same error. Well, no error but is just refreshes the log in page and doesn’t log me in.

I have installed the JA Event Quickstart data. Any support on this would be appreciated as we have a deadline.

Cheers

Phill Moderator

Did you do any other updates? Have you installed any new extensions? Something looks corrupted or miss-configured in your database or files. WHat version of Joomla are you running?

Please could you PM me a phpmyadmin logon and your database details. Please also put a link to this thread in your PM

Phill Moderator

Thanks for your PM. Unfortunately I could not logon to phpmyadmin with the credentials you provided. I have replied to your PM as in this cast I really need to check your database. In addition, the ftp details you provide do not work for me. Please could you check them and get back to me via PM.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum