Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I cannot get google adsense to run in Teline V sidebar. I have tried Custom html module and also Banner using the Custom pull down instead of the image banner. Image banner works fine, but no adsense. If I look at the output html, I can see the google code in the sidebar area. There were several adsense version codes available. are they so sensitive to the Teline template? If so, what code type should be used? I have an adsense client, an adsense custom html module and an adsense banner.

<div class="custom" >
    <script async

src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js

"></script>

<ins class="adsbygoogle"
    style="display:block"
    data-ad-client="ca-pub-****"
    data-ad-slot="****8"
    data-ad-format="auto">
    <script>
    (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
    </script>

John Yates

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Have u checked the module with a default Joomla template like Protostar and is it working with them?

hmsindy Friend

Yes, I tried Prostar template and still no adds. Next I’m going to try inserting Adsense code into the template "custom" area where there is code for addthis. There are 2 boxes for adding such template custom code. maybe that will work.

John Yates

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If its not working with default Joomla template there can be an issue in your AdSense code.
    The custom code tabs are used to Add external scripts that you want to show all over the site.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum