Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Can you share a temp super user details of the site in Private reply?
    I will check this issue.

Regards

ssinha Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly take backup off site and update JA ACM module and template to the latest version.

Hope it helps.

Regards

ssinha Friend

Updated as advised but not only it did not fix the JA ACM Module issue, it messed up the web layout as well. The sidebar on frontpage is 394 pixel wide (like it should be) but any article page has changed to 356 pixel wide. It also should be same as the front page.

I restored the custom.css file but that did not fix the width issue, Which file I need to restore? Thanks.

ssinha Friend

I was able to solve the column width problem by restoring the templatesja_teline_vtplsblocksmainbody.php. The JA ACM issue though remains. Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly update JA ACM module to latest version.
    You are still using an older version of JA ACM module.

Regards

ssinha Friend

Under my downloads (Teline V), the version that I can download is 2.1.3 which is what I have installed on our site. If there’s a newer version then at least I cannot find it. Thanks.

ssinha Friend

Sorry, please ignore my last post. I found the update and now it’s updated to 2.1.4 version but that still did not resolve the problem. 🙁

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Yes there seems some issue on your site.
    Allow me for some time to check this issue as its working fine in fresh package.
    I will check and back to you on this.

Regards

ssinha Friend

Thanks for your help. Please do let me know when you find out about it.

Regards.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    We need FTP account details of site to debug this issue deeply.We tried a lot but the issue is not found in fresh package installation.

Regards

ssinha Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ssinha Friend

FTP info sent privately. Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    This issue is fixed directly on your site.
    You can see the changes in file
    templates/ja_teline_v/acm/news-featured/tmpl/style-1.php

Regards

ssinha Friend

Thank you very much Pankaj. Yes it’s working now. There is one last issue (sorry) though – there is another ACM module at the bottom of the frontpage called ENTERTAINMENT NEWS. It has 12 images with three images each in four slides. This module is also not changing the number (1 of 4, 2 of 4 etc.).

I tried to read your changes in the style-1.php but could not really tell what changes did you do that made it work. Can you please look into it or just tell me the code that needs to be added in the required template?

Thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years ago.

The topic ‘Advance Custom Module issue’ is closed to new replies.